Thursday, August 27, 2009

Breakfast Sandwiches

So I am probably the only person who never thought of making my own breakfast sandwiches. It took help from my trusty Biggest Loser Family Cookbook to think oh, that is really easy. The ones I made the other night aren't really Biggest Loser friendly but I got an "Awesome" from Jon which for those of you who know him know how amazing that is.

Breakfast Sandwiches
Bacon ( Biggest Loser says to use Turkey but it doesn't have quite the same taste as real)
Olive oil spray
1 large egg
1 English Muffin ( I use whole wheat or multigrain)
1 slice cheddar cheese (Biggest Loser says to use fat free)

Cook the bacon to how you like it and try to keep it warm. Spray the olive oil spray in a microwave safe bowl or cup. Add your egg to the bowl and cook. In my microwave it takes about 45 seconds. Each microwave will be different. Toast your muffin. Add the bacon, egg, cheese and bacon to the muffin. Add your favorite, ketchup or salsa or nothing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment